Tuesday, March 31, 2009

To scruch my hair what should i use?

i just want it scruchie like curly. what kinda stuff should i use. im doin it for prom which is apr. 3. im doin it that day.



Well, is your hair straight or does it have a little bit of waves in it? If it's straight, I would not advise scrunching hair. I scrunch my hair, but since it's already pretty wavy, it tames my waves. I tried to scrunch my friends hair, but it is really straight and it did not work at all! Scrunching it made it look all oily and unkempt, so she washed it out. But if you really want to scrunch your hair, I would suggest something by Redkin. They had a great aerosol, foamy, scrunching prodcut, but it didn't last long for me. I think it's about $20 and it's in a green bottle. It worked really well for me! I hope this helps!! : )




Use products that are made to curl hair. You can get shampoo like Herbal Essence Totally Twisted which sets your hair up to be able to use other products to curl it. They also have a line of curl boosting mousse and and curl scrunching gel. I use these on my hair and it looks great and my hair is naturaly straight and usually doesn't hold much curl.




Moose and gel are great for that type of thing. Aussie Sprunch Spray can be bought at Wal-Mart and is AWESOME for scrunching hair! Go get it and it will work charms for that perfect Prom look.




i use garnier fructis mousse and sprunch spray and then scrunch it up in your hand and blow dry it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hair & Style

Beauty & Style