Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hmmm...what to do with my hair?

Okay so I naturally have light-brown hair and a couple months ago I dyes it bleach blonde. I dont like how my roots are so bad.---if that made since? should I dye bleach blonde again or color it brown?????Thanks Guys :)



maybe you could let them grow out a bit and colour them a nice dark brown..... and since you would already have ur hair treated you could colour them blonde in a few months.


Variety is the spice of life ;)




If you like blonde then re-bleach it, if you don't like blonde then dye it back brown. Just remember that roots will reappear every time you dye your hair .. and also, every time you dye your hair you're killing it :|




it all depends on how u look. idk if u look better in blonde or better in brown. if u liked blonde u shuld definitely dye it blonde. :D




blonde again

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hair & Style

Beauty & Style