Tuesday, March 31, 2009

How should i blow dry my hair?

my hair is fine in texture but its VERY thick. it has a bit of wave but i usually try to straighten it when i blow dry because its ugly. i try to use a boar bristle round brush and it makes my hair really puffy and frizzy and its hard to get it through my hair. can some one give me step by step instructions on how to blow dry my hair properly? what kind of brush should i use? thanks!



How long is your hair? You can use a paddle brush, and blow it from side to side, working up sections starting in the back. It normally doesn't frizz this way if it's shoulder length or above.




blow dry your hair in layers


put half your hair up use a flat square brush then take down another part and do the same thing until the hair is completely dry. then to help the frizzy either take a dry sheet [yes the kind you throw into dryer with your clothes] if that doesnt work use a straightner after you finish drying your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hair & Style

Beauty & Style