Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I

My hair is super curly, like leona lewis but thinner and shorter.


I guess i'm not really "scared" but I just don't like it.


But I think I should go natural because I'm tired of straightening it, and straight hair, to me, is boring.


What are some updos for curly hair?



Oh my god, I have the same exact problem as you. I'm sick of straightening my hair as well but I'm afraid of what people might think of my natural wave.





Anyway, I know you probably here this a lot, but there is really no such thing as horrible hair (man, I have to take me own advice...). People might think straight is beautiful, but others think that curly is gorgeous. It really ddepends on peoples opinions. Have you seen another person with "bad hnatural hair"? I mean, there are peole who don't brush their hair and stuff, bbut still, there is no such thing as bad hair. However, there is always going to be at least one person who does not like your type of hairstyle, but you know what, Earth isn't a very fair planet and we have to take risks like that everyday.





Okay, here are some tips, what you could try doing is putting your hair up into a ponytail. Curly hair looks beauitful in a ponytail. You could try putting your hair up in a high ponytail for a taller, moving apperance, or in a low one for a calmer, out-and-about look. Either way, curly hair always looks gorgeous in a ponytail. Also, you could try putting it up into other hairtslyes, like a messy bun or updo look. To be honest, curly hair is very attractive and looks good in many different hairstyles.





You could also visit your hair saloon and see what your hair dresser reccomends. Maybe try getting a haircut or something else. Hair dressers know best and will give you proffessional examples of what you can do to your hair. They can show you examples of what curly hairstyles there are and you can see which type you can where. If there is one main hair person to go to, it's your hair dresser.





Also, a little note, if you are going to continue straightening your hair, make sure you don't straighten it everyday. Maybe once a week or so. They damage your hair, so also remember to use hair resistant spray as well.





Well, hope I helped, and best of luck to both of us! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hair & Style

Beauty & Style