Tuesday, March 31, 2009

How do i ask my mom to let me dye over my blue?

ok. so about a month ago, i convinced my mom to let me dye the bottom part of my hair blue! she was really cool with it! (suprisingly, lol)


ANYWAY! (haha)


MOST of the blue is out, but i am in the national american miss competition, and i want it OUT!!! just so i look nicer, and not so trashy. ya know? (ha)


well i have always wanted to be a redhead...so i was thinking that i could dye that over top?


i just want ways to ask my mom:)


thank you so much!



honestly, i dont think ur mom will have a problem with u getting rid of the blue hair.


be nice, and, as hard as it sounds, do some chores, maybe suck up a bit.


if money is the issue, buying a dying box from a drugstore is okay, trust me, ive tried it:)




it sounds hard now to ask her but its not. just be like yo mom like if i died my hair red do u think it would look good?? and if shes like no u can't die ur hair be like i was just kiddin. ya knw ha ha ha a joke. then talk to her abt how u can get all that blue out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hair & Style

Beauty & Style