Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Do you like Ashley Tisdale as a brunette or a blonde???????

I like her better brunette. Which do you like?



Brunette. I think it makes her eyes stand out more. But maybe it's because I prefer dark hair. Although I do love red hair and platinum blonde.




Brunette, because she looks so much more mature with her natural color. Blonde was good, but now that she's an adult I think she should go for a more mature look :)




brunette





Blonde is too like you know old fashion





Brunette should be steping to the cat walk to the models by now




I deffinately think that she looked better blonde.




Blonde.




brunette!!!!! she is SO pretty with her natural hair color


?/div>




brunette most deff!




brunnette




blonde




blonde




blonde




BLO NDE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hair & Style

Beauty & Style