Saturday, March 28, 2009

Are piercings trashy?

So I had a question do you think tattoos are trashy and people do. So I was wondering do you think piercings are trashy because my friend just got her belly button pierced and I'm getting a tattoo.We are 14.



just remember that you're not a painting canvas or a human pincushion, and moderation and subtlety are the best




Hey anndi08,


I think its really silly to get a tattoo at 14, to be honest what will your parents say and if you don't tell them and get a serious infection if you have it done at a place which is piercing you illegally you and the tattooist will be in serious trouble, he/she could lose their parlour and be ordered to pay a lot of money. You can't have your belly done until I think its 16 and you won't be allowed a tattoo by legal tattooist to be done. Your have to wait until i believe its 18. Wait until your a bit older and then think again about it. Piercings and deffo tattoos are a big step!


x




i don't see how they are trashy. Do people consider ear Piercings trashy i don't think so. Besides it's your body and you should be able to make your own responsible decisions as long as you know the consequences. Also i think piercings and tattoos let you express yourself, but i think 14 is a little to young for a tattoo.




um, I think that at your age you're way to young. at age 14 piercings would be a better way to go if any. but I would wait till your AT LEAST a junior in high school. as for tattoos at such a young age, that's ridiculous. I got my first one when I was 18. which is actually when you're "of age" to be getting piercings and tattoos in the first place. otherwise you need a parents approval. --- so I'd say just wait. and if you NEED to do something, make sure it's not a tattoo. not yet. good luck!




Umm..I think belly button piercings at 14 is and what are you thinking getting a tattoo at 14? Have fun either trying to get a shop to actually tattoo you and have fun a year from now hating your tattoo.




well they mostly are, especially if you have a lot


what wil you really accomplish if you get one. sure you feel that temporary high for a bit but then you dont really care anymore and will want another




tatttooos are very trashy, gross and a huge turn off.





piercings... depends what you have, how many you have, how you wear them, how you carry yourself... a belly ring isn't trashy




Don't listen to people. If you know that you want a tattoo for the rest of your life then go for it. I don't think there tattoos or piercing are trashy. I think it looks sexy.




Have fun regretting that tattoo in 10 years.




no i dont..but u have to b sure its something your not going to regret in like 10 years.


and your parents are gona let you get a tattoo and your 14?!?! lucky.




yes, they can be. And tattoos are a bad idea cuz when ur 80 that tattoo will be saggin in places u didnt know existed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hair & Style

Beauty & Style