Saturday, March 28, 2009

Have you ever been to the

If so, is it big? Large selection? I am planning on visiting NYC mainly to shop at that store. Worth it?



I would say that it is more than worth it. Some people say that their items are a little pricey, but it is my favorite store. It is not only located in NYC. They have stores all over the US. Try going to their website first, (I'm sure you'll like it) then make your mind up about going to the store. Shopping from their website is also cheaper. Good Luck!!!




I have one of those stores next to me. I personally, find their clothing line a bit "boring" like the one of "Banana Republic". NYC has too much "black clothes" and Banana Republic has pretty much everything in a "cream or beige" color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hair & Style

Beauty & Style