Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I

I have hair all underneath my jawline, up on my cheeks, although not completely, a pretty full mustache, but I can't seem to grow ANY hair on my chin! Everyone else I know has it the other way around. They grow hair on their chin, but can't get any on the rest of their face.





Wtf?



Hi there,





just give it some time, sometimes it's hard to explain what the body is doing!





It might be that either: you have to have patience and just wait and see


or


maybe you have Native American blood in you? They don't really grow full beards. So that might be a consideration.





Good luck! :-)




y do men i mean boys ur only 16 lol like beards or any hair on there face i hate it its ugly plus its gross to kiss or when its growing in it hurts to kiss my advice SHAVE




Your only 16, give it time. im sure youll be able to grow hair on your chin eventually :]




well, your avatar do

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hair & Style

Beauty & Style