Saturday, March 28, 2009

My hair ????????????????

Well, I wash my hair everyday. I know it's not good but I just have too, it's a habit for me. Well, it's not so smooth if I don't straighten it, I think it's just me thinking that. Anyways, how can I make my hair more smooth and is it bad to wash my hair everyday?



It all depends on the type of hair you have. Start with choosing the type of shampoo that suits either you hair or hair problem and always remember to condition too. Keep changing you hairbrush often when your brush is new the ends of each "bristle" is harder which stimulates your follicle for healthy, shiny and smooth hair. I hope this answer helps :)




it is meant to be bad to wash your hair every day because natural grease is good for your hair. i wash my hair everyday and it is a little dry. you should make sure that you use conditioner. you should also try putting yogurt on your hair. it adds a lot of health and nutrients to it. also, you could put egg on your hair for around 30 min. that will add protein and make it healthy and smooth.




i want to say that u use good shampoo and must use conditioner with every wash..i am a male having long hair..and i do it and it's really works..


and ONE IMPORTANT THING..try to not combing in wet hair..using comb in wet hair may cause of loosing hair..and when your hairs are wet u use long distance comb as much possible...




get a shampoo with shampoo AND conditioner and then get a really good kind of conditioner and use that too.





and i don't think it's that bad to wash your hair everyday because if you don't it gets really oily and nasty and it just looks gross.




yes it is bad to wash your hair everyday....and actually if you wash it every other day(better if it is every third day) it will get smoother...cause it will be healthier!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hair & Style

Beauty & Style