Wednesday, July 21, 2010

What should I do with my shoulder-length hair?

I have light brown hair. It is 5cm past my shoulder. I hate it this length. I have side bangs on the right side of my face. I have no idea what to do with it. Please help !!!
I have the same length hair as yours and I have right side swept bangs as well. Except my hair is blond. You could get layers, highlights, lowlights, perm/ chemically straighten. keep letting it grow, get blunt bangs, dye it lighter/ darker, get a bob.
Get short hair or extensions. Or dye it if you would like.
maybe you should colour it? Or Cut it to a bob. I recommend a funky red shade. It depends on your skintone
just let it keep growing, girls look great with long hair especially that color

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hair & Style

Beauty & Style