Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Tattooing on sensitive skin..?

These questions on being allergic to the ink and stuff is getting me nervous. I'm pretty pale and my skin is very sensitive to lotions and soaps. What if my skin reacts badly to a tattoo? I wasn't scared about getting one until now..



I have very very very sensative skin, like extremely. I got a tattoo on my chest (well, breast to be honest) which is pretty sensative, and i had a sunburn at the time.





I didn't react to anything, not even the ointment he gave me for aftercare.





Just make sure you tell your artist about your sensative skin.




When you go to the tattoo shop explain to them your concerns and i am sure they will answer any questions you have. For sensetive skin, the only thing i know that could happen is an allergic reaction which you don't want. Or the tattoo will just become extrremely swollen and look puffy. Best advice is to ask a professional tattooist. I have 2 tattoos btw.




you'll be fine. i have sensitive skin, and i have 6 tattos. and i got them all within my 18th 19th birth day! they are very addicting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hair & Style

Beauty & Style