Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I

So here's the deal I like my room and everything and stuff i have to sleep with the light off or my mom gets mad i have a TV on & a nightlight i can use it doesn't even work it helps a little but not all the way i need some good ideas i mean good i can't do this anymore i can sleep on my living room coach but my mom doesn't like it too well... I am 10. I don't have any pets either and this really weird monkey in my bedroom hanging on the wall creeps me out but my dad wouldn't like it if i moved it he gave it to me and it like spooky and my room is flat scary so please... I haven't got over this yet i really don't know how to do this it's been so hard to have to live like that in my room so please if you have ideas comment!!! if you think no just think how much it would help me and my family has troubles with money so... HELP!!!



well im afraid of the dark to and im 15 sooooooooo yeah haha.





what i have in my room is a dimmer, which basically is an attatchment to your lightswitch that allows you to dim your lights as much as you want and it takes way less electricity. and i dont believe they are to expensive.





i am sure that they sell nightlights that come brighter so they light up your room more.





but really, it is hard to avoide the dark.. i have to sleep with my tv on because i dont like the silence either, it creeps me out. and my parents get mad but i cant fall asleep easily any other way..





i hope you can figure this out !




Put your monkey in the closet before you go to bed and leave your bedroom door open....or you can just sleep in your parents bed!!!!!





btw...


What does your family having money troubles have anything to do with your post? Why does your mom care if your light is on but she doesn't care that your tv & nightlight are on?




Try to remember your childhood and the things which frightened you .


I think you are inned to have a good friend who shares you your feelings .You need also to make some practicing before bed time .Good luck .




I have this friend and shes also affraid of the dark so what she did was put glow in the dark stickers all over her room.. like everywhere on her walls..


it helped her maybe it will help you?




make a small tent on ur bed or on the floor , put the nightlight inside so u will not see anything outside it , but be careful make a window to breath , ha ha... good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hair & Style

Beauty & Style