Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I want a tattoo on my inner wrist, will it hurt a lot?

I don't do well with pain. To me, getting my blood drawn with a butterfly needle is painful (but tolerable). But I really want a tattoo on my inner wrist.





On a scale of 1 to 10, for those who have a tattoo there, how much does it hurt? And any suggestions?



Hey, I just got one on my inner wrist a few days ago. If its not too big, it should take around 15-20 mins. Everyone has a different threshold for pain. I have a very low tolerance for pain, and I thought it was tolerable but couldn't imagine sitting through an hour long tattoo, for example. The pain is similar to nicking yourself while shaving (meaning that painful pinch if what you feel the entire time the needle is in your skin). But the needle is not continuously in your skin as the artist constantly stops to wipe blood and ink. If you are really worried about the pain, reconsider because yes, it is painful but tolerable. Also really consider this because a wrist is a visible place and not only do you have to see it constantly for the rest of your life but so do others. I like my tattoo but I am a bit self conscious of it now, though I hope this will pass. Good luck with your decision.




Depends on your tolerance in pain to be able to know how it hurts. I on the other hand have high tolerance so of course I'm going to say it doesn't hurt it just feels tingling and a hot knife carving on your body. That's the best way to explain it. Start off small if you're not sure then once you know then go for what you really want or nothing at all.




i just got my wrist done like about a month ago.


& i am the same if i ever have to get anything at the doc, i only use the butterfly needle!


getting tattoo's is alot different of a pain then getting your blood drawn.


& from expierence the wrist one does not hurt all that bad on a scale of 1-10 ten being awful i would say its a 3 to be honest.




I have one on my inner wrist and it only hurt once they were going over a vain. It all depends on the person. I have really sensitive skin so my skin got kinda puffy so I didn't really feel anything.




Tattoos hurt but it's different hurt. I hate getting my blood drawn! But, I have over 8 hrs of work on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hair & Style

Beauty & Style