Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Have you tried Proactiv?

did it work for you? i was just curious. my friend told me it made her face worse.



no it didnt help me , i got allergy




Yes. I got the 60-day kit off-line, and within 2 days my skin felt amazingly smoother. The blemishes seemed to get a bit bigger, and turn a bit more red, but after that they vanished! I would recommend it, it worked much faster and better than other systems I tried (Murad, Clean & Clear, Nutrugena.) :) Good Luck.




This product worked for me for about a year, and it was great but all of a sudden out of no where I started breaking out really bad, and now I have a little scaring from it.





I know use what a friend had recommened to me back then is all of the Mary Kay Skin Care line! OMG! has this mad a huge difference in my life! before I didnt want to go anywhere and I spent a LOT of money on stuff that didnt work, well I found the answer and it was the Mary Kay Products.





Check out www.marykay.com/ashmarie





I would suggest these products below:





Timewise Miracle Set


Mary Kay Mineral Foundation and Brush





And see how these things work for you! Im excited your almost on your way to almost perfect skin! The skin you've always dreamed of!





If you have any questions please feel free to ask me! Id love to be your own Personal Beauty Consultant! :-)





Have a wonderful day!




it worked great for me.


and most things get worse before they get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hair & Style

Beauty & Style